HAVING TROUBLE ACCESSING YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT?

There are three ways (I think) to login with your facebook account. You can login by either using your facebook username, email address or by using the mobile number you assigned to your facebook account.

"I remember my password and I think the problem is my email address."


So how do you fix such problem? Okay. Ask a friend to view your facebook profile by searching your name. After that, look into the address bar. You'll find your username there. Use that (username) instead of using your email address.
"
See picture below, after the "www.facebook.com/" is your username.


If that doesn't work, try to login using your mobile number. But if none of these work, the problem I think is your password. 
So you have to click on "Forgot password", follow the instruction and you will receive a message on your mailbox. Open your mailbox and open the message that facebook sent you, there should be a "reset" link there. All you have to do is to click on it. That's all!


P.S.
I'm not good in english. Please understand. Thanks :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Setup USB Printer Sharing on Huawei B315s-936

UNINSTALLING A PROGRAM IN WINDOWS 7 AND WINDOWS 8

CREATE A PLAYLIST FOR YOUR PSP WITHOUT MediaGO OR A PS3